Home Forums Statistic comments 302.5-1 Final Project

• 302.5-1 Final Project

• Solomon Hernandez

16.08.2022 at 00:23

Hello Sonya! I’d like to leave you some feedback on your Block 1 final project presentation:

Structure: Great job on your presentation! You did a good job covering all the main points of the task. You even had a clear introduction to your presentation, which I really appreciated. One thing we can improve on though is the conciseness. Unfortunately, you were around half a minute beyond the time limit. Perhaps you can shorten some parts in the future. (4)

Visual Presentation: Your visual presentation was pretty good. I think you used a decent amount of text, although maybe you could’ve used just a little bit more. The photos were relevant as well. However, I do think it would’ve been a lot more fun if you had used your own personal photos for those specific experiences. (5)

Fluency and Vocabulary: You spoke at a fairly natural pace, so keep that up. Nice work as well in using the target vocabulary (e.g. “achievement”, “target”). For your point of improvement, just be careful of the pronunciation of “dreaded”. (5)

Grammar: Nice work in utilizing perfect tenses. You were able to use them correctly quite a few times (e.g. “I’ve learned to draw”, “I will have taken part in the Stenograffia Festival”). However, please be careful of mistakes. For example, “I’ve draw” should be “I’ve drawn”. You also used “<b style=”font-size: inherit;”>“I’m working behind the scenes<b style=”font-size: inherit;”>” when it could’ve been in the past tense. (4)

Fantastic job overall! Keep it up and I look forward to your next presentation.

Total (out of 20): 18

• Sonymoz0585 Sonymoz0585

18.08.2022 at 10:16

Hello Solomon! I just wanted to clarify that I used my own photos in the presentation, and photos of my photographer friends to describe the festival.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
🎓 Global Ambassador English Olympiad Win $1000 Scholarship!