Home Forums Statistic comments 302-1 Final Project

• 302-1 Final Project

• Solomon Hernandez

16.08.2022 at 00:41

Hello Alena! I’d like to leave you some feedback on your Block 1 final project presentation:

Structure: You gave a fine presentation overall! It was coherent and easy to follow. You finished within 5 minutes. You also covered most of the main points. However, you should’ve discussed the importance of setting and achieving goals. You could’ve done this at the beginning part. (4)

Visual Presentation: Your visual presentation was decent. You used relevant text and photos. However, I do feel like quite a few slides felt a little empty or lacking. Take slides 2 and 6. There’s a glaringly big space on both these slides. Maybe you could’ve used additional photos or added more text. (4)

Fluency and Vocabulary: You spoke at a fairly natural pace, so that’s good. Your enunciation was understandable. And you also made good use of the target vocabulary (e.g. “accomplishment”, “be financially free”). (5)

Grammar: Nice work with the target grammar point. You utilized them correctly for the most part (e.g. I’ve been to many countries”, “I’ll have gotten a new profession”). However, be careful of some minor mistakes. In particular, “I’ve played volleyball and DID athletics” should be “I’ve played volleyball and done athletics”. (4)

A pretty great job overall! Keep it up and I look forward to your future presentations.

Total (out of 20): 17

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
🎓 Global Ambassador English Olympiad Win $1000 Scholarship!