Home Forums Statistic comments 301.5-7 Final Project

• 301.5-7 Final Project

• Solomon Hernandez

25.04.2022 at 14:52

Hello Victoriya! I’d like to leave you some feedback on your Block 7 final project presentation:

Structure: Nice work on your presentation. You were concise and didn’t exceed the time limit. You also covered all the main points, however, I do think you could’ve expanded on each of your answers a little bit. (5)

Visual Presentation: Your presentation was pretty okay, but I think it was a little short and lacking in some details. You could’ve added more slides and more relevant text. (4)

Fluency and Vocabulary: I think you spoke at a natural pace. Just try to limit using filler words. You did good in using vocabulary related to work (e.g. “Small company”, “Development center”, “Work like a horse”). However, you could’ve used transitional words like “secondly” or “thirdly”. (4)

Grammar: A lot of your sentences were correct. But you weren’t able to use the target grammar point, zero conditionals, in the actual presentation. Also, please be careful with other grammar points, like with the word “knowledges”. It should just be “knowledge”. (3)

A decent job overall! Looking forward to your next presentations.

Total (out of 20): 16

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
🎓 Global Ambassador English Olympiad Win $1000 Scholarship!