Home Forums Statistic comments 301.5-6 Final Project

• 301.5-6 Final Project

• Solomon Hernandez

01.04.2022 at 13:04

Hello Alexander! I’d like to leave you some feedback on your Block 6 final project presentation:

Great job on your presentation. You were concise and covered all the main points. I think it would’ve been interesting if you expounded just a little bit on the danger or problems. (5)

I think your presentation was fine. You used relevant photos and important keywords. (5)

Nice work making use of the target vocabulary (e.g. “perhaps”, “probably”). You also used words related to inventions and gadgets. For example, you said “scanner” or “transmission”. For fluency, there were quite a few moments with noticeable unnatural pauses and filler words. I think you can try to lessen this by memorizing your script a bit more, so you can speak more smoothly and won’t spend too much time thinking about what to say next. (3)

You were able to use the target grammar (e.g. “It will be”, “Those who are distrustful of anything new won’t use”). Keep it up! Just be a bit careful with some of the phrasing in other sentences (e.g. You said “Return your physical body back” could be better phrased as “Return to your physical body”). (5)

A great job overall! Looking forward to seeing more of your future presentations.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>Total (out of 20): 18

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
🎓 Global Ambassador English Olympiad Win $1000 Scholarship!