Home Forums Statistic comments 301.5-5 Final Project

• 301.5-5 Final Project

• Solomon Hernandez

09.03.2022 at 11:34

Hello Alexandra! I’d like to leave you some feedback on your Block 5 final project presentation:

Structure: Your presentation was cohesive and easy to follow. Unfortunately, there was some confusion about what “negative prediction” meant. Remember, for this project, it simply means “won’t” predictions. It also would’ve been better to have a clearer conclusion (e.g. Overall, I’m frightened about the future…). (3)

Visual presentation: Your visual presentation was simple and easy to look at and had relevant photos. It would’ve benefited from more keywords, I think (e.g. teleportation). (4)

Fluency and vocabulary: You spoke at a natural pace. Nice work as well in using words, like “maybe” or “probably” for your predictions. However, you could’ve used vocabulary related to survival, as indicated in the project guidelines. (4)

Grammar: You used the target vocabulary correctly (e.g. “scientists will develop”). Just please be a bit careful with grammar mistakes in other areas (e.g. “technology become” should be “technology has become”, and “come up with other knowledges” should be “come up with other knowledge”). (4)

A good job overl! Please keep in mind these above notes though.

Total (out of 20): 15

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
🎓 Global Ambassador English Olympiad Win $1000 Scholarship!