This practical course has been carefully planned to help students applying for Bachelor and Master Programs abroad better understand what recommendation letters are and how to plan them effectively.
It will also help teachers and faculty who are asked to write a letter of recommendation in support of student’s application to a Bachelor or a Master Program to plan the content and write it in a way that would strengthen student’s application profile.
The course provides a step-by-step guide from analyzing program requirements, brainstorming content, to writing and submitting it.
- The videos cover strategies, sample analysis and tasks that you could readily apply as you write your own letter of recommendation.
- There are sample templates and planners that you are welcome to download and use to plan your letters.
- Knowledge of English: B2+
- Audience: perspective Bachelor and Master-level applicants and their teachers/faculty
- Any special background: none
- Expected time investment: up to 5 hours (depends on how thoroughly you complete tasks)
- University selection: it is highly recommended that you approach this course with at least one program where you intend to apply