Step 3: Assess the feasibility of your goal and create your individual study plan!
In this step we ask you to assess how viable your goal is.
To do that, you have to:
- Compare the minimum required score and its corresponding level. For instance, IELTS 7.5 means that your level is C1 (Advanced), IELTS 6.5 – B2 (Upper-Intermediate) etc.
- Review the graph again if necessary for corresponding scores and levels:
- Compare the neccessary level to your current level. For example, to get IELTS 6.5 your current level should already be Upper-Intemediate to start the course and effectively train the necessary skills.
- Based on your analysis answer a couple of questions
Please rotate your phone
or switch to PC (recommended)
for better experience
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the workout before. Hence you can not start it again.
Workout is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the workout.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Answer the following questions to help you keep on track during the course:
- How much time per week are you planning to devote to your homework assignments?
- What additional acitivities/tasks are you going to do to improve your Academic English skills?
- What will you do in case of encountering challenges during the course?
Get Essay Feedback by Globamba.AI
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.