Welcome to IELTS Academic 4-Skills Course!
IELTS Academic 4-Skills Course is a comprehensive course that provides you with a step-by-step acquisition of skills required to successfully perform each of the 4 sub-tests of IELTS Academic Exam.
To ensure your effective preparation, please watch the preview video and answer the questions to better plan your IELTS Academic preparation.
The course is structured in a way that trains the necessary sub-skills that are tested within each of the question types. The content is organized in a logical sequence from the foundational skills to more complex ones. This approach simplifies your understanding and application of the learning material toward IELTS-specific question types.
This course is challenging as it reflects the level of English that one usually encounters on IELTS exam. We recommend this course ONLY if your current level of English is at least at B1+ (intermediate) level or above.
The course consists of 12 sections. Each of the section focuses on training IELTS-specific skill and question type. Also, in every section you are offered a pre-test to assess your level of skill required, a series of video lessons and exercises aimed at introducing and training effective strategies. At the end of each section you are offered IELTS-specific practice tasks to monitor your progress.
- Section 1: IELTS 4-Skills Course Intro
- Section 2: IELTS Academic Reading Basics – Part 1
- Section 3: IELTS Listening Part 1 & Spelling Basics
- Section 4: IELTS Speaking Part 1 & 2 Basics
- Section 5: Writing Task 1 Basics (Describing Tables)
- Section 6: IELTS Academic Reading Basics – Part 2
- Section 7: Listening Part 2 – Monologues in a Social Setting
- Section 8: Arguments across IELTS
- Section 9: Process discourse across IELTS
- Section 10: IELTS Academic Full Practice Test 3 (NEW!)
- Compare & Contrast discourse
- Problem & Solution discourse
The course is fully self-paced. You are welcome to ask questions in the Comments section and share your responses in Comments. Our team closely follows the comments and responds to your questions in timely manner.
Your comments will help us further improve the course and your outcomes!
This course has been created and is constantly updated with the support of Global Ambassador Language School team, namely Evgeniya Efremova, Anastasia Zhdanova, Aireen Andal and Elina Khaneeva, Anna Dubovkina, Olga Salnikova and Anna Menshchikova.
Welcome to IELTS Academic 4-Skills Course! We are excited that you have decided to travel along this path with us!