Welcome to English State Exam Prep Course!
This is a comprehensive preparation course that equips you will language knowledge, skills and strategies to successful pass the English State Exam 2023.
How is the course organized?
The course is divided into Blocks organized based on topics that appear on the exam. Each block consists of 4 sessions that focus on specific section:
- Session 1: Skills & strategies for Reading & Listening Sections
- Session 2: Grammar & lexical resource
- Session 3: Skills and strategies for Writing Section
- Session 4: Speaking practice
How does the course work?
- When? Every week on Fridays, 5-7 pm MSC, we meet live to discuss section-specific strategies and practice completing test-like tasks.
- What do live sessions include? Live sessions include interactive group tasks, practice assignments and Q&A Questions
- Are there practice tasks? Yes, lots. You are provided with additional tasks for extensive independent practice after the session. Most of the tasks provide instant feedback and scores.
- Is video recording provided? Videos of live sessions are posted within 2 days after the actual session.
Will I get feedback on independent practice tasks?
- All reading and listening tasks include instant automatic checking.
- Writing and speaking tasks are not evaluated. You are provided self-check lists to evaluate your own response based on exam scoring criteria, except for these cases:
- The student who submits speaking and writing task first will get a personal feedback. So, submit it first.
- Mid-term an final exam. All students enrolled in the course will get feedback and scoring on Writing and Speaking Parts
- If required, you may request writing/speaking scoring for an extra fee.
Евгения Ефремова, Ed.M.
Академический директор центра подготовки к тестированиям по английскому языку Globamba.com (ранее Global Ambassador). Специалист по подготовке к стандартизированным тестированиям по английскому языку. Разработала более 20 курсов подготовки к TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, EGE и подготовила более 10 000 студентов.