Are you looking for the top-25 words you should know for an international English exam? You’ve come to the right place! Globamba.com is an one-stop AI-powered educational platform for English learning, international exams (like TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, ACT, SAT) preparation and complete assistance in universities application. In this article, we’ll be discussing the top-25 words for any of the exams mentioned above.
Whether you’re studying for the TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, ACT, or SAT, these words will prove to be invaluable. We’ll provide examples of each word in context so that you can gain a better understanding of how they’re used. We’ll also provide a brief definition of each word to help you remember its meaning.
For the TOEFL, the words you should know are:
1. Abstain – to choose not to do something
2. Abstruse – difficult to understand
3. Acumen – mental sharpness or quickness
4. Admonish – to caution or reprimand
5. Ameliorate – to improve or make better
6. Assuage – to make something unpleasant less severe
7. Belligerent – hostile or aggressive
8. Bolster – to support or prop up
9. Candid – honest and straightforward
10. Cogent – convincing or logical
And so on and so forth. This is only a sample of the words you should know for any of the exams mentioned. For more in-depth information, we invite you to register with globamba.com and see how we can help you to get admitted to the university abroad. We have free resources for TOEFL and IELTS preparation, so be sure to check them out, too!
Whether you’re a student or a teacher, having a good understanding of these words is essential for success on any of the international English exams. With the right knowledge and practice, you’ll be able to ace your exams and reach your educational goals. Good luck!